Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day 18: Sleep.

....or the lack thereof. 

Ever since I've started this treatment I feel like my insomnia has crept back in. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but man, I hate it. 

Last night after running around all day doing physical things, I was exhausted. Physically and mentally. What time did I finally fall asleep? (With the help of 5mg malatonin) 3am. I don't sleep until noon, I don't even sleep until 9am. I usually wake up with Tiggz and slowly get out of bed by 8:30. Aside from, of course, the nights when I take melatonin. Then I'm unconscious until 11am. 

I absolutely hate not being able to achieve that comfortable feeling of crawling into bed, physically tired, and turning off my brain for a good night's rest. 

I see my doctor next week and I'm hoping we can address this issue somehow. I miss sound sleep 😩

No comments:

Post a Comment