Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cooking whore

Ever since we got all our damn utilities in line and I got my spiffy knife set (which I would protect with my own life...I've been known to hide them in the kitchen so Ashley can't find them and use them without me first talking to them...what? it's totally normal. I swear.) I have been cooking like a mad woman.

I can't stand going out to eat since half the time when I ask them if they have a gluten free menu, they look at me like I have rabies and then ask what that means. Right. Nevermind. I'll just go home and make sure I don't "accidentally" eat some form of gluten and die for the next few hours.

All that said, I've never enjoyed cooking this much in my entire life.

Nothing has turned out bad....yet. And everything is a one time meal leaving no leftovers. Which I take as a sign of good food.

I don't use recipes, I just look at them for ideas.

I'll post some things I've stumbled upon as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment