Thursday, August 25, 2011

Poked, Proded and Violated.

So the past week, my personal bank card has been compromised and someone decided to ride this gravy train like it was Seabiscuit winning the race.

The joke's on them seeing as how I'm broke anyway!

Regardless, I've gotten my $250 back on the account, ordered a new card and had to suspend my personal account for a week to prevent any further free riding.

J.P. Morgan Chase....you, my friends, suck at being a bank.

I'm taking my pennies back to 8 Mile Road...ewrrr.. Bank Of America. Where I first got an account when I was 13 and apparently still have $60 in that same account.


It's like finding a $20 bill in those pants you haven't worn in 12 years.

Also, shocking that BofA hasn't somehow "absorbed" those $60 into some kinds of "maintenance" fees or "we're just making sure your account stays negative" fee.

Kudos.

That's why you get to watch my account all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment