Friday, September 9, 2011

Is that your ass or is your mama half ranger

I find it mildly amusing that after having a 20 minute conversation with the GF about how we just don't feel like going to the gym every day anymore and that we can really use the time off and relax for a month and not worry about religiously making it there every day.....the very NEXT day we both look at each other and say "I really want to go to the gym tonight!"

Guess the pressure of knowing we HAVE to go, was exactly what was putting us off about going.

She's decided to train me....and by train me I mean kill me.

Once upon a few months ago, I complained how my family is genetically predisposed for the noassatall disease, and how I want to grow an actual ass at some point in my life...so today she decided to put me on a game plan to grow me an ass.

It consisted of a lot of squats (with a shit ton of weight), leg presses, calf lifts, back extensions (to support my future ass), and double the amount of me cursing and complaining.

I can't feel my toes or my ass for that matter, but I'm sure tomorrow will bring lots more pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment