Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Brief LA sighting.

After being gone from the hells of Los Angeles for nearly a month, I had to come back to get some more things and well....quite frankly to stir up some shit.

I gathered my absolute favorite vaginas (my two cousins and my best friend) and went out to dinner.

A rowdy one.

I know the Sagebrush Cantina is no stranger to large groups of over-caffeinated mid 20s bimbos...but lets face it, none of us were even remotely caffeinated, in our mid 20s and definitely not bimbos, but we made sure to leave our mark.

I started off by telling the girl that took us to our table to slow her damn roll because that hobag took off to the table like she was wearing skates and left all 4 of our old asses in the dust, wondering where the hell our table was.

After a few drinks (the rest of the crew, not me...I had a story to tell and I couldn't possibly dilute it with alcohol), and two plates full of the least carbed thing on the menu--the "oriental" chicken salad and some chicken skewers--it was 2 and a half hours later and I was hungry again. But that's beside the point here.

We lost one crew member to what I think is absolutely lameness (she claims it was tiredness due to "working" all day) whatever....so the cousins took off to what was sure to be an adventure in West Hollywood.

We were going to club hop til our flip flops couldn't handle it anymore!!

Yeah we were in flip flops....clearly this wasn't premeditated.

We drove the fun and hilly 18 miles to WeHo...passed a few of our "regular" clubs that had lines clearing a few corners, looked at one another and kept driving.

Yes. We drove to WeHo.....that was the adventure. Whatever! You call us old and lazy, we think it was a wise decision seeing as how none of us were dressed up to par and there was no way in hell we would go into a club and not get hit on at least 3 times...and that wasn't about to happen...with flip flops.

Instead, we went to one of our houses and sat talking on the couch for a few hours and laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore and dispersed into the darkness of the night.

this is how I do Los Angeles. With an Eff You to the lines at clubs, and 2 and a half hour dinners with the best people in the entire county.

Suck it LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment