Sunday, July 31, 2011

Eggs, chicken...um...food?

Either I've taken too many hits to the head (entirely possible) or this happens to more than just me.

For some odd reason I never seem to want to compile a list of things I need to get at the store, thinking I couldn't possibly forget it. But guess what happens as soon as I put my hands on the cart and wheel myself into a grocery store?

I get shopping amnesia.

I forget every single item I needed to buy, walk around aimlessly picking up what I think I may need.

I get home, unload the bags and realize I got 1 item I needed and the rest is still missing...but I did get 45 other things I never knew I was missing.

Do I learn from this?

Absolutely not.

I've been going to the store to pick up Red Wine Vinegar for the past 6 grocery trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment