Thursday, July 28, 2011

P.S I Hate You

After an 18 year old long abusive relationship, I've left Los Angeles.

Sorta forgot to mention it in hopes that it wouldn't realize I was gone and start drunk dialing me in the middle of the night asking me to please come back and it would try harder.

It's awkward and no new city wants to deal with that kind of baggage.

It's hotter than the surface temperature of Mars (I'm assuming), and the people here are filled with hopeless dreams of overnight success, but you really can't beat the strange serenity of Las Vegas.

As soon as I get used to driving 10mph slower than my lead foot wants me to drive, I'll start appreciating the open freeways and lack of jackass drivers on the road. For now, I am the jackass. Sorry Vegas....old habits die hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment