Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fun times spent in the car

No matter how many times someone will try to explain it to me, I will never understand traffic on the freeway. Listen, I'm no idiot, I fully understand what the capillary effect means and I do understand traffic when this happens. I understand traffic when there's an accident as well. What I will never accept is how there is traffic for 10 miles on a freeway with everyone going 30mph...no lanes being closed, no accidents, no couches in the middle of the road...we just hit a magic spot on the freeway and suddenly everyone just accelerates to normal speeds. Are there designated drivers every evening that work with one another to clog up 3 out of 5 lanes just to create "rush" hour?! 

And while I'm on the subject, let's just go ahead and change it to "no rush" hour. Cos really, if you're sitting in this traffic, you certainly aren't in any rush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment