Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Memory status: 88% in use.

Sometimes it scares me to realize how technologically skilled I am. I mean really. I know things that no normal person should know about computer networking, wiring, splicing, soldering, etc...let alone a GIRL. 

It's annoying and amusing all at once. 

And I wish I could say it stops at gadgets and electronics, no, it's cars, health, home, animals...you name it, I know something that I learned like 12 years ago and it just stuck in my head for some real life trivia game. Isn't our brain like a sponge? Sponges get full, right?

Maybe this is why I can't focus when people are talking to me and there's a peanut butter, jelly and banana sandwich in front of me. 

You should really take advantage of this while I still know shit, cos you never know when I might decide to start purging info to start storing new crap...like how to pay attention to a boss that has no idea what the hell he's talking about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment