Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The good burn

Today, while in the upward sun stroking dog facing pose in yoga, I understood how much I love pushing my body past the point of where it hurts and cramps and feels unnatural. I cursed in 3 different languages (one of which I made up) when they asked me to do the backward bridge and raise my left leg....annnnnndddd hold.

I realize how poor my balance and stamina has gotten and I must admit that while the overall motivation to workout every day is there, the daily battle is still there. I feel like closing myself in the gym and not letting myself out until I reach that daily goal. But, alas, I has no gym pass and I'm far too stubborn and unwilling to shell out any kind of money for a membership. I think gyms rip off the people that actually go every day. Although, I do miss the days where I used to go anytime I wanted and at the wee hours of the night to sweat and laugh with the night owls.

Either way, P90 is doing the job for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment