Friday, October 22, 2010

Normal Activity

So I just got back from a midnight screen
ing of paranormal activity 2...its only the 3rd time I ever got my ass out to a midnight screening of anything. And it was the imax experience version too. 
I won't say I don't believe in paranormal activity but I've never really been one to scream from fear...I believe in ghosts and demons, I just respectfully leave that alone. 

Normally I'd be hiding under a thick layer of blankets and watching this kind of thing with one eye open. This time I was more pissed off at the men who were screaming like little girls at every sudden move. This was not the movie to take a loud snack to!! The girl next to us damn near broke her boyfriend's hands, she was gripping them so hard. I almost "accidentally" tried to slip her half a Xanax because I feared she may have a stroke from all the stress she seemed to be going through. 

I don't know if its the anti anxiety meds or if I've just seen worse monsters and demons in people, but aside from getting woken up once with a loud scene, I didn't get the same effect as the rest of the theater seemed to. It was entertaining, for the most part, but I think I would have had more reactions had we gone to see jackass 3D...there's always tomorrow!

1 comment: