Friday, October 1, 2010

Note To Self: Sleep

Sometimes I find that sleeping helps normal function throughout the day. Other times, its completely optional. Last night insomnia was in full force. I didn't even feel tired til about 4am, then it was time to convince myself I actually SHOULD try sleeping before the sun comes up. That took all of 2 hours...at which point the sun actually DID come up.

I would have given myself a day pass for not being able to function based on the previously stated fact. But no, I woke up 2 and a half hours later ready to roll. It's a strange feeling...sleep deprivation. All day I felt like it was 3pm until 3pm actually hit and then I felt like it was midnight.

I finally finished doing things around 6, laid down on my bed for a "minute" and woke up 2 hours later.
With a freshly rested head, I manage to do a whole bunch more crap and now I'm completely confused on what day it is and what time of day.
I should probably try laying down for another "minute", see where that takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment