Saturday, October 9, 2010

Roots

In the midst of all of life's chaos I've forgotten how nice it is to just be at the beach with my feet in the water. 
Today after an unexpected change of plans we had the entire day to do whatever we wanted. I quickly suggested the beach and I'm so happy I did. 

Aside from maybe dipping my feet into a small river somewhere in complete solitude, nothing compares to the feeling of the crisp ocean water mixed in with sand between my toes. I stood there and looked out into the endless monster not thinking a single thought...for once. 

It was a good break for my head and my body. I got a chance to stretch and do a few yoga poses to try and relieve my lower back pain...somewhat successfully. I'm royally pooped and ready for sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment