Monday, October 11, 2010

Vanquishing Demons

What's that saying about raising more demons than on can vanquish? 
I don't know one person that can truly say they have raised just enough demons. We are all surrounded my internal demons that attack us daily. If you think you've got none, you're either completely delusional or on some really good medication. A lot of us are afraid to even face our demons let alone fight them. As hard as it is, realizing what they are is the hardest step....not letting them rule you is damn near impossible. But when you force yourself to face your fears and conquer them step by baby step...there is no better feeling in the world.

This stupid anxiety will never win the war...it has it's winning battles, but I will never go down without a fight. 
Rough day today but I stood up to it and did what I could...which was more than I expected of myself on a day like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment