Monday, November 22, 2010

And they've done it again

 Just when I thought they couldn't come up with anything more ridiculous than those ugly "toning" shoes....they go and throw a curve ball...toning shirts and pants. Really??


I'll be honest, some days I hate working out and have to literally drag my ass to SOME kind of field to run and do my routine. I'd love to put on a shirt and pants that do the work FOR me. But, really, do you think a few strategically placed elastic bands will do anything except leave crop circles on my skin??

I get it, working out blows. But come on. 

1 comment:

  1. What's crazy is that people buy into it. Want to be rich? This is what you do. Figure out what people really, really want. Or maybe find out what people are afraid of (like being afraid of the shame attached to being fat). Then, devise a product that is cheap and easy to distribute and claim that it alleviates that need, or fear in people.

    You'll be rich.

    You'll also be completely immoral, but you'll be rich.

    ReplyDelete