Friday, November 5, 2010

Let's put that here...wait no...move it back...try this here...

I don't know if its the 100 degree weather in the middle of what SHOULD be winter, but I am just absolutely beat today. It seems like a lot of people slept really poorly last night. Myself not excluded. I spent the entire day dragging my ass to do what I needed to get done and in the end found myself face down on my bed not being able to move a single muscle.

As much as it is fun to constantly change things in your house and room, it is also really exhausting. I hope I settle on the room arrangement soon because I'm running out of fuel to move the heavy crap around!

On a much more productive note, I'm starting my workout routine next week, and I'm really happy and excited about it. Also, tomorrow the Woodland Hills Ice Rink opens for the season and I cannot WAIT to strap on my skates and get back on the ice. I'm expecting lots of ass bruises along with a few kids being completely ran over with my always-rusty stopping skills. One day, I'll conquer the ever so cool looking snow stop....til then, lock up your kids, there's a 120lbs freight train on the loose! :)

3 comments:

  1. There comes a point in everybody's workday (it could be an hour in, or three hours in, or seven hours in) where we say to ourselves, "I'm done, I'm just too pooped to do anything more productive for the rest of the day."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, mine came 20 mins after I woke up lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a record. Hm, probably not. ;)

    ReplyDelete