Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm not gonna write you a love song...

I'll start by saying that I'm in no desperation for a relationship or even companionship. I've actually done quite well by myself and finally taking the time to do things for ME and focus on being healthy and happy. I realize I can't be happy WITH someone if I can't be happy with myself. This being said, I got quite bitter when I heard a love song on the radio today. At least I think it was bitterness. I actually said out loud "Oh GOD" and rolled my eyes when I heard it. Now this either means I'm not as much of a softie as I thought I was, or I am in fact bitter. I feel it's more the lacking sensitivity in recent months, but I could be wrong. Maybe it's the holiday season and upcoming rain and the desire to constantly cuddle with something.

Either way, this song made me cringe and made me want to slap lovey dovey couples across their silly faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment