Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day by day

Today is one of those days where I have a lot on my mind but either can't seem to put it into words or just don't feel like talking about any of it. 

I've been compiling a work out routine for myself to start next week. Something I can adhere to and try not to abandon. When I'm not feeling the greatest I tend to get lazy and run away from workouts that kick my ass on first try. 

Gonna start off slowly and get back into my normal 45 minute daily routine.

On a not so happy note: I seem to have bruised a rib somehow whilst moving some really heavy crap around. Hurts to breathe in but not enough to keep me from doing a whole bunch of things around the house.

On a happy note: I restocked on my favorite candles today. That simple fact makes me ridiculously happy. 

Feelin a bit run over tonight. Calling it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment